Tuesday 28 April 2009

"I've Lost My Mind"

Recently I've been working with a new musician on a project called Normality? which is slowly coming along....though I'm having alot of trouble guitar wise as I'm still so new to this style of guitar and I've never played in D tuning before so its all abit :-S and I can't seem to get the grip of it well but I'm sure I'll get the hand of it. Hopefully we will record an EP with the next few months which will most likely be a download only release as CD duplication is quite expensive (for Digipak this is, maybe we can look into standard Jewel Case....or maybe DVD cases as they are very popular for unsigned bands so I'm guessing its abit cheaper too haha). Depending I think we might do a few shows aswell, but thats the future and hopefully it'll be a show you won't forget so easily :-D.
Also I've been doing a college essay that I can't get around :-S I've managed to get to 1006 words out of the 1500 word minimumbut its not looking good as its very apparent I have no idea what I'm talking about...then thats exactly how it is and it has to be in tomorrow...and its also my birthday tomorrow :-D. Also my friend is coming down Friday which will be amazing and on Saturday we will be going to Thorpe Park....my 2 greatest things in life in 1 day (my best friend and theme parks...thats what keeps me living along with music haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment