Tuesday 21 April 2009

The Final Circus is about to Begin...

....So you should come and watch it together with me,
Don't cry...watch, as the final curtain is raised"
-Circus Byou, Velvet Eden (from the mini-album "Ningyou Shoukan")

What a way to start a blog than quoting my favourite Velvet Eden Song :-D. Its just a beautiful song, the lyrics are amazing (then I've not heard any lyrics by DaDa that haven't been good hehe). Not everyone's cup of tea but its nice to check bands out.

So today I travelled 12 miles for a bottle of Tropical Juice, that costs 48p!!! pointless? yes, was it worth it? most certainly hehe. Then I travelled back to my own little city and bought some Fudge from Pilgrim's Fudge and Chocolate...Chocolate and Mint swirl, really nice, very minty hehe. Fantastic shop and the people who work there are so friendly, then so is the Pilgrims shop on the other sider which sells (as my friend put it) "Witch-y" things.

Today also brings news on a musical front too, I've decided to not participate in the Dark Abyss 5 year reunion and as far as I am aware C.K. has no interest himself in continuing the project so Dark Abyss is and most likely forever will be in eternal sleep. Also Ruined Kingdom is currently in a writing process, though the music process is going slow as I'm still not 100% sure on what I want from R.K. but the EP will still be released sometime in early-to-mid 2010.

To End another Velvet Eden quote:
"La Fin"

2 comments:

  1. So I just randomly checked this because there's a link to it in your signature at the Asylum (I'm The_last_elegy) and WOW, those lyrics are... awesome... I have to check that band out.
    Hope this wasn't too creepy and stalkery.

    And you make music? Excellent. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hello, Yay some clicked my now clickable signature :-D. Yes they are amazing lyrics, DaDa's vocals sort of suck on that song as he used a weird distortion thing and it sounds...well it took me ages to get used to it...oh and hte lyrics are translated from Japanese aswell.

    Yeah I've been making music for 5 years and I'm currently working on my first official band EP now...though its not going well on my guitar playing skills as it sounds awful haha.

    ReplyDelete