Saturday 18 April 2009

Guitar Guitar Guitar

Recently I've been learning the Guitar parts to Buodicca's....well I forgot the name of the song (strange never done that before haha) pretty sure it had sky in its name, anyway. Currently learning it has gone really well so hopefully the band will get together again soon for another rehearsal as we haven't really had one in a very long time and we have alot to rehearse together, hopefully rehearsals will happen soon :-).

Also Pilgrims Fudge and Chocolate is moving!!!! I was really shocked when I heard about this as they've always been down that little walk bit for as long as I remember...I think they may have been there for about 15 years. Luckily they're moving to somewhere else in Gloucester town and not somewhere else like what happened to MoonStones :-(.

Have a good day all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment